White Plains Real Estate Law Firm Vigorously Represents Your Interests in Transactions and Litigation
White Plains real estate attorneys working for you
The attorneys at Collins, Fitzpatrick & Schoene, LLP know the art of the deal. By assertively applying extensive knowledge about property rights, real estate issues, finance and business, our attorneys can handle all your real estate matters:
- Residential home sales transactions
- Commercial property sales transactions
- Homeowners associations issues
- Condominium law
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Real estate contracts
- Eminent domain
- Zoning, land-use and building permits
- Boundary and easement disputes
- Title disputes
We represent clients dealing with a wide variety of real estate issues.
Real estate transaction attorneys
From offer to sale, our firm structures buying, selling and construction transactions to further the goals of our clients. When you retain Collins, Fitzpatrick & Schoene, LLP to transact your real estate deal, our attorneys:
- Draft or review your sales contract
- Negotiate real estate agreement
- Review your lending documents
- Search and clear title
- Analyze your deal and rectify potential problems
- Handle land-use, zoning and permitting
- Conduct your real estate closing
We have the experience to guide you through all types of real estate transactions.
Real estate litigation attorneys
To win at trial, a real estate attorney requires substantial knowledge about property laws and civil litigation, as well as an aggressive courtroom demeanor. Our attorneys possess the knowledge necessary to win.
Real estate negotiators
When it is in your best interest to solve a real estate dispute outside the courtroom, our effective mediators guide negotiations to achieve your goals. By retaining an experienced mediator to negotiate your contracts, you can avoid costly, time-consuming mistakes.